Christmas Market Saturday 27 November
Christmas Market Sat 27 November 2021 will be held in St Mary’s Church – From 11.00 am – 2.30 pm.
Not to be missed – come and join us in our renewed building – all very welcome.
Many attractions and stalls – including
- Locally grown and homemade produce
- Cakes, books, children’s toys, Christmas items
- Hamper raffle + another raffle
- Various individual craft items
- Homemade cards for Christmas and other occasions
- Purton Historical Society publications
- Activities for children
Available during the event – Refreshments – Light lunches, teas, coffees and mince pies.